How to split PDF by every n page(s)
Do you want to learn how to split PDF by every n page(s)? If so, then you have come to the right place. It's very simple for you. You don't need to know any skills. In this Quick Tip I'll show you the easist solution to help you split your PDF by every n page(s) to one file with Kvisoft Free PDF Splitter. Read on to learn more! Wanna try? Follow this step-by-step tutorial and split your PDF now.
Step 1: Import PDF file
Click the Browse button to import a PDF file.
Step 2: Select the first splitting method
here are 3 splitting methods to select as shown in the following screenshot. The first option is the default selection
Step 3: Specify a name pattern and output folder for the exported PDF files
Click the Browse button to specify an output folder for the exported PDF files.
Step 4: Split PDF file
Click the Split button to start splitting the PDF file.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to split a password-protected PDF file
- How to split PDF by every n page(s)
- How to extract pdf by thumbnail viewer
- How to Convert PDF to Image
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- How to Convert Word to HTML5 Flipbook
- How to Convert PDF to HTML5 Flipbook