How to Remove kvisoft.com on the Top Left of the Flipping Book
Some users who have tried our Kvisoft flipbook maker pro may find that the www.kvisoft.com will appear on the top left of the created flipping book. If you feel the title is redundant to the whole pages, or you want to change the website to your own one, you could remove or change it easily with the following steps:
Settings -> Main Settings -> Magazine Name, you’ll find our Kvisoft.com site is the default title there. Delete it and input your own publication title or anything else you like. The result can be previewed at real time on the right side previewing space. After click the Edit button, you can do more modification about the magazine title, URL, font type, size, color and so on.
After you publish the flipping book pages, the title about Kvisoft.com will not appear any more. See this sample from one of our satisfied clients.
Have a free trial of the Kvisoft page flipping software now if you're interested in it!
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to Make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Make Flipbook for Mobile Devices
- Bookmark Settings - Flipbook Maker
- How to Change Display Language for Flip Books
- How to Reduce the File Size of Output Flipbooks
- How to Remove Grey Blank Space on Flipbook Page