How to Publish Flip Book Online
After you use our flip book maker to create page flipping ebook for online sharing, the next need thing is how to publish the flipping book online and share it with others.
If you own a webiste, upload the files online using FTP
There is a built-in FTP uploader in Kvisoft FlipBook Maker, with which you can directly upload your flipbooks to your webiste for online publishing. You only need to enter the FTP server path, port, username and password, then you can publish your flipbook online.
If you do not want to use the built-in FTP uploader, you can follow the below steps:
1. Log on to your website with FTP. For example, you website domain is http://www.mysite.com
2. Find the output flipbook related folder(including "files" folder, and index HTML file) which you want to publish online. For example, your output folder is located at C:flipbookoutputmagazine:
3. Find the directory where you want to host the flipping book related folder and upload the folder to it. For example, your upload to directory http://www.mysite.com/demo/
4. See your flipping book at: "http://www.mysite.com/demo/magazine/" or better: http://www.mysite.com/demo/magazine/
If you don't own a webiste, upload the files to your blog or online cloud servers
1. If your blog allows you to upload folders, publish the folder to your blog.
2. IF you don't own a website or a blog that allows to upload files, please use some free online file uploading sites to host your files, such as GoogleDrive.
- a. Go to https://drive.google.com/ and log in with your Google account.
- b. Click upload and click folder, then select the whole flipbook folder for uploading.
- c. Once the uploading process is finished, please customize the sharing settings: select flipbook folder ->go to Share -> choose Public on the web -> click Save. Then the flipbook folder will be visible for anyone.
- d. Click the flipbook folder -> click index.html -> hit Open -> click Preview -> view the flipbook and get the URL
Tip: If you want to embed the flipbook on your website or blog, here are the html code for you.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to Publish Flipbook Online
- How to Embed Flipping Book on Wordpress
- Make Flipbook from Right to Left
- How to Send Flipbook via Email
- How to Show Flipbook on Facebook Pages
- How to Remove Grey Blank Space on Flipbook Page
- How to Convert PowerPoint to HTML5 Flipbook