If You Don't Have a Website, How to Publish Flipbook Online
Some of our users have such question: If I don't have my own website, how do I publish my created flipbook online for others to view? Here, we will show you how to upload your flipbook for online use with free online file uploading site - Dropbox to host your files.
- 1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ and create an account
- 2. Download Dropbox and install it on your computer
- 3. Run Dropbox, open the "Public" folder which under Dropbox path, and paste the output flipbook folder (For example, the folder name is magazine) to it.
- 4. Right click the "magazine" folder and choose "Dropbox->Share This Folder…"
- 5. Log on to Dropbox -> Go to Public folder -> Open the flipbook folder "magazine" -> Double click index.html to view the flipbook. At the same time, you can get the flipbook URL address by right-clicking the index.html and copy public link.
Tip: If you want to embed the flipbook on your website or blog, here are the html code for you.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Create Your Own Page-Flip Magazine on Mac
- Make Flash Gallery for Website