How to Show Created Flipbooks on Facebook
"I used your Flipbook Maker for more than 3 months, and I published a lot of amazing flipbooks for my webiste. My website vistors can share these flipping books to social sharing websites, like Facebook as a link. However, I want to find a way to show my created flip books on my facebook pages, is this possible? What can I do to show my flip book in my Facebook page?"
Here are some Facebook Apps for you to insert html code (swf supported) to Facebook pages, such as Static HTML, Tradable Bits, and more. Now, we will guide you how to display your flipbooks on Facebook page with Static HTML Iframe Tab: Bookmark Icon.
1. Log in Facebook with your account, search "Static HTML" at the search box; then you will find Static HTML Iframe Tab: Bookmark Icon and choose it.
2. Click Install Page Tab and then follow the step to install the app to specified page;
3. Click Configure Page Tab. If this is the first time using the Woobox dashboard to configure tabs, you will be asked to verify the authorship.
4. Go to Tab Settings to type the tab name and then choose a icon for the tab.
5. Go to Edit to paste the flipbook's embeding code to the HTML box, then please save the settings. Now please go to your Facebook page to check the app and flipbook.
Here are the sample code:
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=184.108.40.206" height="320" id="swf" width="600"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/demos/multilingual-flipbook/book.swf" ></param> <param name="quality" value="high" ></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" ></param> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" ></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" ></param> <embed allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="320" name="swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/demos/multilingual-flipbook/book.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" wmode="window"> </embed> </object>
Here is the sample we just added: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flipbook-Demo/584362491665720?sk=app_208195102528120.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Flash Flip Book
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Create Your Own Page-Turn Magazine on Mac
- Make Flash Gallery for Website