How to Show Created Flipbooks on Facebook
"I used your Flipbook Maker for more than 3 months, and I published a lot of amazing flipbooks for my webiste. My website vistors can share these flipping books to social sharing websites, like Facebook as a link. However, I want to find a way to show my created flip books on my facebook pages, is this possible? What can I do to show my flip book in my Facebook page?"
Here are some Facebook Apps for you to insert html code (swf supported) to Facebook pages, such as Static HTML, Tradable Bits, and more. Now, we will guide you how to display your flipbooks on Facebook page with Tradable Bits.
1. Log in Facebook with your account, search "Tradable Bits" at the search box;
2. Click Add App and then follow the step to install the app to specified page;
3. Choose HTML and then click next.
4. Type the tab name and then choose a icon for the tab.
5. Paste the flipbook's embeding code to the HTML box.
Here are the sample code:
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Flash Flip Book
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Create Your Own Page-Turn Magazine on Mac
- Make Flash Gallery for Website