How to Set Security for Output Flash Flipping Ebook?
Have you ever come across the following situation? You created a flash flipping ebook or e-magazine, but it's a confidential or private one that you only want to share with specific guys. You may feel anxious about it, because others may steal a glance. Don't worry anymore! page turning software Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro offers a way to protect your flash flipbook from peeping. Its security feature can enable you set a password to control who can view your flash flipping ebook.
Flipbook Maker Pro is a feature-rich tool for converting PDF, images, video or SWF into flash page flipping ebook, and it supports everyone to add password for output flipping publications.
Before publishing your ebook or e-magazine, please follow the below steps to set the security options:
- Step1: click Design button on the top of interface
- Step2: open Advanced Setting menu, and open dropdown menu of Main Settings
- Step3: select Password option and input a private password
- Step4: click blue tick button on bottom left to apply the security setting.
As soon as possible, you can preview the setting on right preview panel. If you want to preview the output flipping publication, you need to enter the password in popup window.
After security setting, you can publish the digital flipping ebook. If others want to view your published ebook, they need to enter the accurate password to view the flash page flipping ebook.
Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro offers you an easy way to set security for output flash flipping ebook, why not have a free try?
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Make Flipbook for Mobile Devices
- Bookmark Settings - Flipbook Maker
- How to Change Display Language for Flip Books
- How to Reduce the File Size of Output Flipbooks
- Add Youtube Video to Flipping Pages