Save Own Settings as A FlipBook Theme in Version 4
"Using the PDF flip book creator well, it's great. I've already published all our club magazines. It would be nice to be able to save a template to load new PDF into it" said by one of our clients.
If you're using Kvisoft FlipBook Maker version 4 (4.0.0 or later versions) and have the same question as Justin, this tutorial will be helpful for you. If you are still using Kvisoft FlipBook Maker version 3.6.10 or older versions, please check this guide.
How to Save Own Settings As A Project?
1. Customize template, buttons, brand and other advanced settings, then please preview it to check out all the settings if they are satisfactory.
2. Go to File - click Save AS to save the current customized flipbook as a project. Please name the project, choose a path, then click Ok button to save it.
How to Use Settings of Previously Saved Project/Theme to Create A New Flipbook?
Next time, if you want to create a new flipbook with the same settings as the saved project, you don't need to customize the settings again. Instead, you can directly use the settings by following the below steps:
1. Go to File - click New From Project
2. A dialog will appear for you to choose the project/theme from this path: Document/Kvisoft/FlipBook Maker4/project. Highlight project(for example myflipbook.fb) and click Open to load the project.
3. Click add page icon to import new PDF.