How to Embed Flipping Book to Wordpress
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and content management system which is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet's "top 1 million" websites. It is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet. If you have already created a page flipping book with Kvisoft Flipbook Maker or Flipbook Maker Mac, so how can you embed the flipbook to Wordpress site or blog? Is there a way to do it? Sure. Take a look at the following guides for you.
For users who create site with Wordpress
1. Upload the whole generate flipbook folder to the directory of your Web disk. It's no matter that where you host the flipbook folder, however, it's good to host it to an specified folder that would be easy for you to find.
Click to get how to upload flipbook to website via ftp
2. Get the url address of book.swf and replace the http://www.mysite.com/magazine/book.swf with your url of the flipbook's book.swf in the following codes.
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=126.96.36.199" width="1131" height="1600" ID="swf" VIEWASTEXT> <param name="movie" value="book.swf" /> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <embed src="http://www.mysite.com/magazine/book.swf" quality="high" name="swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1131" height="1600"></embed> </object>
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- Create Your Own Page Flip Magazine on Mac
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Send Flipbook via Email
- How to Adjust the Thickness of Flipping book
- Can I Track the Traffic of Flip Book Using Google Analytics
- How to Convert PDF to HTML5 Flip Book