How to Hide Buttons of the Flipbook
Kvisoft flipbook maker pro provides a lot of buttons for convenient operating of the flipbooks, including the Previous & Next, Print, Thumbnail, Bookmarks, Zoom in & zoom out buttons and so on. These buttons can also be hided or invisible according to the users' own needs.
Go to Design tab, click Settings button, and expand Button Settings panel. Here in the Visible column, you can set to hide the buttons of the flipbook by clicking the checkboxes of either button. For example, if you want to protect privacy of your online magazine, you can remove tick of Print or Download button.
After you ticked the buttons as invisible, please click the Preview button to preview the results and then publish the flipbook.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Make Flash Gallery for Website
- How to Make an Online Flipbook on Mac OS
- How to Do Settings for Flipbook Download Button