How to extract pdf by thumbnail viewer
Do you want to learn How to extract pdf by thumbnail viewer? If so, then you have come to the right place. It's very simple for you. You don't need to know any skills. In this quick tip I'll show you the easist solution to help you extract pdf pages with just a few clicks via Free PDF Splitter. Read on to learn more! Wanna try? Follow this step-by-step tutorial and split your PDF now.
Step 1: Import PDF file
Click the Browse button to import a PDF file.
Step 2: Select the pages to extract in the thumbnail viewer
Kvisoft PDF Splitter provide a thumbnail viewer to extract pdf file, select the pages, right-click and you will find a "Extract Pages" item.
Step 3: Specify a name pattern and output folder for the exported PDF files
Click the Browse button to specify an output folder for the exported PDF files.
Step 4: Split PDF file
Click the Split button to start splitting the PDF file.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to Hide Navigation Bar for Output Flipbook
- How to Set the Background for the Flipping Books
- How to Save Flipbook Project for Future Editing
- How to Hide the Buttons from Flipbooks
- How to Define the Navigation Bar for Flipbook
- How to extract pdf by thumbnail viewer
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook