How to Convert PDF to Flash Flip Book
PDF files, short for portable document format, are widely used in both private life and commercial circle. However, do you think that the digital document PDF is really the best file format for presentation? We don't think so. PDF documents can't be viewed without Foxit or other PDF readers, and sometimes you may experience frustrations if you want to edit PDF files. Through PDF can contain text, images, links, graphics etc, you may still feel that it's not flexible enough for representing your inspirations and thought vividly. Actually, you just need a PDF to flash conversion to make your PDF more attractive and presentable.
Why transfer PDF to Flash flip book?
- 1. Make PDF files more accessible. PDF files can only be viewed after installing PDF viewer or PDF reader. However, the flash files can be viewed on 98% OS without installing anything. As 99% computer users have installed Adobe Flash plugin, so the flash files can be viewed in most of the web browsers.
- 2. Less time to view PDF contents in Flash flip book. If file size of PDF is too large, it will take a long time in opening. However, the XML technology and smaller size of flash file will make the loading more swiftly.
- 3. Flash PDF ebook brings more fun to reading. Compared with the stiff and ordinary style of PDF, the flash page-flipping file, which behaves like a realistic paper book, looks more stunning leaving readers a fresh and enjoyable experience.
How to turn PDF to flash page-flipping ebooks?
Hereof we will guide you to convert PDF to flash flip book step by step via Kvisoft 3D flip book creator without any programming work. For Mac users, you need to download Kvisoft PDF to Flash Mac software for making flipbook.
Step 1: Download PDF to flash flip book software
The expert flash flip book creator provides a 30-day free trial, which means that you can download and install freely to experience its powerful function and effect.
Step 2: Launch PDF to flash book software
After you launched the software, an intuitive interface will appear instantly. Look!
Step 3: Load files for PDF to flash conversion
The PDF to flash converter not only allows you to load bunches of PDF documents, but also allows you to load images (*.jpg, *.bmp, *jpeg, *.png), flash videos or movies (*.swf) for batch PDF to flash flipbook conversion. After you clicked Import button, the selected files will be presented in the compact panel as soon as possible.
Step 4: Design the flash ebook style
Click Design icon, the flash flipbook maker will allow you to stylize your own ebooks. You can easily pick out a satisfactory template on the left to accessorize your flash flipping ebook, and preview its appearance on the right panel.
If you want to customize the background image and music, change the button style and position, brand and inset hyperlink etc, please click Advanced Setting icon to apply these settings. There are dozens of flipbook settings for you to DIY an eye-catching flipbook.
Step 5: convert PDF to flash flipping book
When you finish DIY work, please click Publish button to start converting PDF to flash flip book. Multiple output formats provided, including HTML, EXE, ZIP, and APP. If you are aiming of transferring PDF to SWF flash ebook, please choose HTML and click it.
You will get a realistic flipping effect book in seconds, like this one. Zoom in, zoom out flash flipbook, or view it in full screen, put background music on or off etc in a breeze.
Now, you can upload the Flash flip books to your website, it would be a nice way to present your company products or attract visitors. Besides, you can also take the flash flipbook software to create flash brochure, booklet, flyers, magazine etc to enrich your site.
Related Tips and tutorials
- Add Video to Flipping Book
- Create Your Own Flip Magazine on Mac
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Set Security for Output Flash Flipping Ebook
- How to Make Flash Flipping Ebook Auto Flip
- Is Page Flipping Book SEO Friendly
- How to Convert AVI to iPad