Convert PDF to Flash Flipbook with Multimedia Elements
You may try to insert multimedia elements into PDF ebook, and then you search everywhere to get useful clues. Now you can stop your search here! Kvisoft Flip Page Maker has the feature to help you convert ordinary PDF files or images into flash flipping ebook. It allows you personalize output flipbook with individual text, Youtube video, pictures, flash etc. Stick around to see how to convert your PDF files into animated and attractive flash flipping ebook:
It's easy to load multiple PDF files by clicking "New Project" button. You are flexible to choose page range and page quality in new popup window. You can add more files into Kvisoft PDF to e magazine software as it supports batch PDF to ebook conversion!
Edit Flipbook Pages
Click Page Edit button, you can embed Hyperlink/Text/Video/Youtube Video/SWF/Image/Hotspot/Sound into specified flipbook pages. Beyond that, you can also add clipart, dynamic effect for output flipbook. What's more, Flipbook Maker Pro allows you to set background color, dividing line etc in bottom right menu.
For example, if you want to add a video into flipbook, please follow below steps for achieve it.
You can add other multimedia components by the same method.
- a. Click "Edit Page" button
- b. Choose a page which you want to insert video from the left thumbnail panel
- c. Click Video/YouTube/Vimeo to add online or offline video.
- d. Click on the selected page or draw an area on the page
- e. Import video from computer and set properties in popup window: position and size of video window, loop, play settings, skin style etc can be customized by yourself.
Customize Style of Output Flipbook
After you click Design button which is on the top, you can embellish your flash flipping ebook with some classic built-in templates. Click Advanced Setting button, which is on the bottom left, you can easily to customize Navigation Bar settings, button style and layout, thumbnail setting, preloader setting etc.
Export Designed Flipping Book
Click Publish button (on the top) to output your desired flipbook to diverse files: HTML/SWF/ZIP or stand-alone EXE.
Follow the above steps, you can convert your ordinary PDF files into an amazing flash flipbook with added multimedia components!
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Remove Grey Blank Space on Flipbook Page
- How to Convert WMV to FLV
- How to Make Flipbook for Mobile Devices
- Bookmark Settings - Flipbook Maker
- How to Change Display Language for Flip Books
- How to Reduce the File Size of Output Flipbooks
- How to Convert MKV to iPad Breezily