How to Adjust the Thickness of Flipping e-Books
A real book has its own thickness, but e-books are not the same. Most flipping e-books were shown in form of pages only, without the thickness. In Kvisoft flipbook maker pro, we provide the 3D effect to make flipbooks converted from PDF look like real books, and the key is the page thickness for the flipping ebooks.
The page thickness is accessible in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Page Thickness, and the page thickness can be adjusted here by changing the digits in the column.
With the adjustment range from 0.0 to 5.0, and the 0.1 thickness difference every click; the page thickness can be none at 0.0 and as heavy as a dictionary at 5.0. You can adjust the thickness of page flipping effect books according to your own need. And the default and recommended page thickness is 0.3.
Have a free trial of Kvisoft page turning ebook software to make your own realistic 3D effect flipping e-books from your PDF documents now!
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Make an Online Flipbook on Mac OS
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- How to Set Security for Output Flash Flipping Ebook
- How to Make Flash Flipping Ebook Auto Flip
- How to Convert PDF to HTML5 Flip Book