How to Add YouTube to Flipping Book Page
YouTube has become a very popular media for the common persons sharing videos. If you want to add your YouTube to flipping book when converting PDF to flash flipbook with Kvisoft flip page software, this tutorial will help you to add it easily.
Before you add YouTube, you should upload files to the interface firstly and comes to the Page Edit column.
1. Click YouTube which is on top center of Page Editor;
2. Select a page which wanna insert YouTube video to;
3. Drag the mouse and draw a frame on where you want to show on the page, the YouTube frame can be as large as you like as long as it is smaller than the page;
4. Enter your YouTube video URL in the pop-up dialog that Kvisoft flipbook maker pro shows for you;
5. The YouTube video will appear on the page soon. Then adjust the position and video screen size by drag and drop or adjust values of X, Y, Width and Height.
About YouTube video parameters: autoplay=0 means the YouTube video will allow readers to click play button to start playing it; autoplay=1 means the YouTube video will automatically play as soon as readers enter the page. Autoplay=0 is setting as default in Kvisoft flipbook maker pro.
If you feel the YouTube you added is not as good as you expected, then you may change it by double clicking on the added YouTube video. To delete added YouTube video from flipbook page, please press Delete key. From Outline, you can check all the inserted elements.
This is only a small procedure of editing the page in Kvisoft flipbook maker pro, we provide you with many other choices to enrich your flip book with other methods, such as add sound to flipping book. Or you can embellish the flipbook in the Design column and publish your work after you finished adding the whole elements. I'm sure you'll enjoy the flipping book magazine created by yourself.
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- Create Your Own Flip Magazine on Mac
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- How to Add SWF Movie to Flipbook Pages
- How to Add Hotspot to Flipping Page
- How to Add Text to PDF Flipbook
- Add Effects to Flip Pages