How to Add SWF to Flipping Book Page
SWF is the dominant format for displaying animated vector graphics on the web; it can also be used to decorate the flipping page created by Kvisoft flipbook maker pro. Provided you have such SWF files in the computer, it can be added to the pages easily as the following steps:
Upload files to the Kvisoft page flip software interface, including PDF/video/image/SWF formats. You can choose either one to upload.
1. Click Edit Page to open page editor.
2. Click SWF in the element list under Page Editor column.
3. Choose the page you want to add the SWF file from the left page thumbnail;
4. Drag the mouse to draw a frame on the page on where you want to add SWF;
5. Click the small three dots icon in pop-up dialog(after the blank box) and choose the SWF file in your computer. Click OK to finish adding SWF files.
The created SWF can be adjustable if you double click the SWF on the page. Or you can go to Outline column to find the added elements and double click the SWF for further editing. To delete added SWF from flipbook page, from press Delete key.
The Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Enterprise version and FlipBook Maker Professional provides many useful and animated shopping icons under SWF column, including Buy Now, Cart, Sales, Discount etc. You can add them into your flipping catalogs for engaging sales.
SWF can embellish the flipbook page with dynamic effect. Other tools, such as add bookmark to flipping book can also be good choices. And you can Design the flip book with different elements we Kvisoft provided for you.
After finishing the whole procedures, you can publish the flipping book to enjoy the digital page flipping book created by your own! Get such flipping page software now!
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- Add Youtube Video to Flipping Pages
- Add Hotspot to Flipping Page
- Add Text to PDF Flipbook
- Add Effects to Flip Pages