How to Add Hyperlinks to PDF Flip Book
Hyperlinks have been used in many kinds of documents for direct following other related data so that users can browse the hypertexts easily. Usually you are not able to add hyperlinks to PDF files. But it is possible to do so if you convert PDF to page flipping e-book, and then add the hyperlinks during the procedure. Before start to add the hyperlinks to PDF flip book, you should download and launch the Kvisoft page flip software firstly.
Step 1 Add Files
Click "Import PDF/Video/Image/SWF" button in the middle of interface or "Import" button on top left to load files.
Step 2 Add hyperlinks
- 1. Click "Page Edit" at the top of the interface;
- 2. Select the page in which you want to add hyperlink;
- 2. Click "Add Hyperlink" button in "Element" part;
- 3. Double click or Drag the mouse to draw a frame on the file to add links.
- 4. Write down the texts in the "Link Text" box; and enter the parameters of Width/Height/Left/Top to adjust the size and position of hyperlinks;
Tip: It is better you choose a large font for easier look;
- 5. Choose the radio button of "Hyperlink" in the "Link Action" and write down the link there;
- 6. Click "OK". The hyperlink will appear on the page you chose.
Tips: 1. To change or delete the hyperlinks you created, please choose the "Elements" on the lower right.
Click the substract button to delete the hyperlink; if you want to change contents, please double click the text name.
2. Kvisoft flipbook maker pro can not only add common hyperlinks to the PDF files, it also supports adding hyperlinks to the inserted images and hotspots. The procedure is similar to the "Add Hyperlink". You could have a try if you’re interested in them.
Step 3 Extra Settings
1. Do extra settings in line with your needs, such as add images to the PDF pages.
2. If you want to decorate the flipping book with clipart and effect, please drag your favored ones to the related pages.
3. To customize the style of output e-book. Click Design button to embellish your flipbook with the classic flipbook templates. If you click Advanced Setting button, you can personalize the flipbook with preferred button style/layout, background music, preloader, navigation bar, brand logo/link, password, book marks etc.
Step 4 Output the files/Publish
Click on Publish button to select which format (HTML, zip, exe) you want to output, you could enjoy your own PDF page flip e-book now!
Related Tips and tutorials
- How to make Flash photo gallery
- How to make Flash flipping book from PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to Flash Flip Book
- How to Convert PDF to Flipping eBook
- Convert PDF Pages to Image Files
- Add Youtube Video to Flipping Pages
- Add SWF Movie to Flipbook Pages