Kvisoft Flipbook Maker key features
Kvisoft HTML5 Flipbook Maker gives you an easy solution to convert PDF to Flash&HTML5 flip book for easily distributable and accessible from anywhere in the universally viewable Flash format.
Import with various options
- Load Microsoft Office documents(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for making flipbooks.
- Import PDF files for converting it to page-turning flip book.
- Import image files (*.jpg, *.bmp, *jpeg, *.png, *.gif) for photo flip book.
- Import Flash movies and videos (*.swf, *.flv, *.f4v, *.mp4).
Customize output appearance
- Built-in amazing flipping book templates for multiple usages
- Flipbook title settings
- Create Right to Left flipbook
- Set Password for output flipbook
- Build-in Google Analytics integrate support
- Define drag area and drag range
- Navigation bar style customizable
- Button layout setting
- Button style setting
- Customize toolbar buttons to set permissions for downloading, printing, sharing, bookmarks, search, table of contents and other buttons
- Define thumbnail style
- Set preloader
- Set color, image and sound for background
- Brand flipping book with logo and link
- Define auto play setting and video player skin
- Save the customized templates for next time use
- Support setting flipping speed
- Thumbnail preview function
- Support pre-setting bookmarks
- Edit function for Table of contents
- Selecting setup language supported, including English, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano and Japanese
- Customize all flipbook buttons with preferred language and name
- Add reflection function
- Setting the width of output SWF flipbook supported
- Add bookcase beside flipbook to show more related information or ebooks.
- Load different language versions of a same document for making a multi-language supported flipbook.
Flexible Output Formats
It supports various output formats for you to choose:
- Output Flash flipping book as HTML format which allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online
- Publish HTML5 flipbook for viewing on mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android-powered devices
- Output standalone EXE for CD delivery
- Publish flipbook in a standalone SWF file
- Package it as ZIP format for quick email
- Publish for MAC executable file (APP)
- Export flipbook to screensaver
- Publish flipbook as video: MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, ASF, DVD-video, M4V, MOV etc.
- Preview the template, theme, settings and changes in real time.
- Preview the look of flipbook before actual publish.
- Preview the look and effect that flipbooks display on mobile phones and Pad.
- Drag or click on the corner of a page to flip to the next page
- View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly; do not need to wait all pages loaded
- Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, Cover, Backcover etc
- Flip pages automatically or manually
- Auto loop the flip book or not
- View page-flipping ebook full screen
- Use thumbnail to navigate
- Zoom in/ out both pages
- Turn on or turn off the page-turning sound
- Double click to change to the thumbnail mode
- Input password to unlock encrypted pages
- View flipbook repeatedly
- Full screen view mode
- Search function enabled
- Download the original PDF from web site directly
- Zoom in/ out both pages
- Share eBook url via email
- Support sharing flipbook to social networks
- Add bookmark when reading
- Flexible zoom options have been added: mousewheel zoom, double-click zoom, click flipbook buttons to zoom etc
- Mini mode supported by Kvisoft flip book software
Users can save projects and place them on a realistic bookshelf by category for further edit and customization.
With the build-in FTP uploader, users can directly publish the created flipbook to specified FTP server path(this feature has been hided temporarily for optimization).